Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello, Summer!

Wow, what a busy month.

I am officially done with my first year of college.... I was finished on 5/11.... but just now able to post.

I had an eventful last evening of my freshman year, which I will share eventually. I also had a crazy 9 hour drive back home to Texas after taking three finals- I'll share that too. I got home, had one day to kinda relax, the next day I worked, Saturday I went to the airport twice to get both sets of grandparents. Monday my summer classes started and I started my work week.

Needless to say, it's been crazy. Today is Friday and I am finally sitting down to write this post. I worked this morning/afternoon and now I'm sitting at the Georgetown library waiting for my friend's graduation party to start. I also came to work on some homework since driving to RR and back up to GT wouldn't make much sense. The intercom just went off saying that the library is closing early and everyone needs to leave.... um. ok?

Oh, and to top off the craziness..... we sold our house. We have to be out by June 17th. It was shocking when we received the offer (our first offer since we put the house on the market in August) and it all worked out.  The buyers are moving from California and want to be moved into our house in 30 days. Well, we were a little unsure of where we would go. My parents put an offer on a house in Georgetown- it has 5 acres. It is also a foreclosure and we have to wait to hear back from the bank. As of right now, we are unsure of where we will live after June 17th.

If you don't here from me for a while, now you know why! My summer classes last until the end of June so my life will be full until then :-)

Happy Summer!!

No comments: