Monday, October 3, 2011

sickness

This past weekend was such a fun one! My family came to Oklahoma to see me. I hadn't seen them in a month so it was a much needed visit :-) We hung out around Bethany and went into some cute shops. Kathleen's car needed new tires so we visited Sam's Club too! I was sad to see them go. Even though I get to go home at the end of this month, it is still hard to say goodbye and watch them leave.

I started not to feel good last night...I was so thankful that one of my classes was cancelled at the last minute today. I used "class time" to run to the store for medicine, cough drops, kleenex, tea, and lemons. I didn't have any homework to do this afternoon, so just laid around and napped on and off. I was really hoping that would help, but I still don't feel so great! I'm praying I can sleep tonight and that nyquil will kick this sickness to the curb. I don't care how old you are, I think being sick requires a mom! haha. I am glad that I wasn't sick this weekend while my family was here, so I guess I really can't complain!

I'm counting down the days to fall break already. I am ready to be home!

Happy October!

2 comments:

Beth said...

So sorry you are sick. Take that nyquil and get a good nights sleep. Wish I could be there to make you soup or something so you would feel better.

Jenna Johnson said...

thanks momma!