Saturday, December 10, 2011

Motivation

Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged. This semester was really busy and I feel like it went by so quickly.
Yesterday I finished my last day of class for the semester. This weekend consists of writing 16 essays to turn in with my finals and studying, studying, studying. I have 4 finals that I really don't feel prepared for right now. Sigh.
Thursday at 12, I will be headed home. I cannot wait to get out of the dorm for nearly a month!
I miss my family, and my bed, and actually eating real food!
Christmas shopping needs to be started for me. I haven't gotten anyone anything!
I have SO much to do this week and I am lacking the get-up-and-go to get it all done. My to-do list is just too large for me to get motivated for it all to get done! I'm off start narrowing down my list! Have a great week friends!

2 comments:

Beth said...

So proud of your hard work this semester. Can not wait to have you home next week! Study hard! Love you most.

Karen's Kitchen said...

You will be done with your exams before you know it! Study hard the next few days!