Friday, April 26, 2013

Sister

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.  ~Amy Li

I'm so thankful for my sweet sister! Thankfully I can't recall a time when I wanted to "get rid" of her-- she truly is my favorite person. I am so grateful we've been able to spend this past year at college together. Today, we took a break from studying and wrapping the end of the semester assignments to go have lunch off campus. We were being silly and clearly were tired from a long week, so of course we took pictures!

Love her!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Came across your blog on Kelly's Korner link up and just read through so many of your entries! You seem like such a loving and genuine person! I look forward to reading more, it's so nice to find other 20somethings who love Jesus!

Blessings,
Donna
graceandgaloshes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest. I love you more and I'm so glad you're my sissy!