Saturday, May 11, 2013

Summer is here!

Well, I just finished my last final of the semester. I cannot believe that I only have one semester left in college. I had a tough first year, but time really has flown by. Kathleen and I have everything pretty much packed..... Bless our hearts. We packed two dorm rooms in one small Toyota Camry. It is quite comical. Yesterday I was getting frustrated because I wasn't sure everything was going to fit. I couldn't help but laugh though when I remembered that in August, we moved in with 2 Camrys and a mini-van. We had taken stuff home, but apparently we had more left than thought.

I have to drive because since I am short, the seat can move closer to the steering wheel and we can fit more on the floor behind my seat. Kathleen still might end up holding miscellaneous stuff- I'll have to take pictures!

But we made it! I'm so ready for summer vacation...even if I have to take a college algebra course!

No comments: