Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A drive in the country...

My cousin and aunt left today.  We had such a great visit, and it doesn't feel like a whole week has gone by.  I was really blessed and only had to work one of the days that they were here.  We didn't really do much sightseeing, but did go to San Antonio one day.  And the rest of the days we took drives to the country to take pictures.  It was a blast and we got so many good shots!  I was sad to see them go, as I won't see them until Christmas.  But so glad that we could spend this week together because Rachel and I are both headed to college soon.

Me:


 If you don't believe in God after seeing something this beautiful, I'm not sure what will convince you.




We took so many other fun pictures too. Another post though... Laundry is waiting to be folded!

2 comments:

Beth said...

love the pictures, J rah. Can't wait to see them all.

Betsy Thibaudeau said...

Wow! Those pictures are awesome! :)