Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy 21st Elizabeth!

Last week Ronna, Shelby and I took Elizabeth to The Melting Pot downtown to celebrate her 21st Birthday! Other than Ronna, none of had ever been. It was quite the experience and while we had fun, it is certainly a once in very-long-time kind of thing!

The picture isn't the best quality, but we had fun getting dressed up and not eating at the cafeteria for once!
(Ronna, Elizabeth, Shelby, and me!)

Elizabeth was treated to dinner...and candy :-)

We had a great spinach and artichoke cheese dip for our appetizer! 


With the deal that we used (shhh.. thanks Groupon!), we each got a salad- I forgot to take a picture but certainly the best Caesar salad I have ever had!)- and an entree! Our waitress told us we could each pick a trio in order to try three things each! I chose to get 2 orders of Filet Mignon and the middle pasta is Wild Mushroom Sacchetti which I have to learn how to make because they were divine. Needless to say, I picked well! haha. 


We all shared these veggies too, which were so delish! We just chose the free cooking method, which was just chicken broth but it was so good (and healthy, too...right?)


The sauces that came with the meal were so good! I am on the lookout for copycat recipes for everything so if you have any ideas, please share! 


Elizabeth made this little collage with more of everyone's food and a repeat of us! 

It really was a fun night! I hope year 21 is great, EB! 

No comments: