Thursday, July 2, 2009

On the road again..

Hey bloggers!
The great roadtrip has begun! We are north of Dallas I think. We went to Rudy's BBQ for dinner in Waco. Plus, we always try to take some home to my aunt and grandparents. It was pretty yummy. A bit different than the one near us tho, the also had a different sauce too.
It is really noisy. And it's dark. Haha. So far so good tho. Gracie is such a good traveler. Is it possible to be proud of a dog??? She has pretty much slept on the couch all the way so far. Went we went to dinner, she had been laying on a pillow. Silly dog. She Is just glad to be with us. All day while we were packing, she was on our heels. Pretty funny.
I am not sure where we will stop tonight, but I'll have to upload a few pictures. This iphone is pretty nifty tho. Thanks for letting me borrow it K!!!

No comments: