Wednesday, September 30, 2009

little notes.

Dear Cilantro,
I have decided that I really like you, like a lot. You are yummy in most things.

Dear Technology,
You frustrate me most times, like RIGHT now, but most times, I am just thankful for you. And, that I have a techno-savvy sister who fixes most of my problems. (at least computer wise)

Dear Sister,
You are my favorite. I really like spending time with you, and I'm glad that you like to hang out with me too.

Dear Gracie,
I still think you are the cutest puppy around, just not at 1AM. Ok? Seriously, people sleep then.

Dear Mornings,
You just come too soon.

Dear Autumn,
Can you come to Texas sooner rather than later? I am sorta sick of the hot weather.

Dear Family,
Thank you for still loving me despite me being silly all of the time.

Dear Allergies,
Please stop making my eyes water and my nose run.

Dear Cilantro-Lime Rice,
Why do you have to be so yummy?

Dear Truck,
Why are you so much fun to drive? I spose that is a good thing!

1 comment:

Beth said...

You are SO funny!!! Yet so serious at times. I love you.