Monday, September 21, 2009

So... I made a pretty big purchase the other day...

My grandpa had knee surgery a while back, and he had to ice his knee afterwards. We thought that since this ice maker was on sale, rather than buy ice all the time, we would buy it as a present to them.

Well, I fell in love really enjoyed the type of ice it made and ate it in excessive amounts filled my cup to the brim every time it dumped ice.

Needless to say, I love going to my grandparents house to have some yummy ice. But, now that we live 1300 miles away from them, I only get to do that at Christmas.

There was an add a few weeks ago for Target and the ice maker was on sale! After thinking it through, I decided that since I do enjoy this ice very much, that I would indeed buy this ice maker. I don't ever spend my money... Some people love to buy clothes and shoes, I, enjoy ice.

I think this was a very great purchase.





See.. This is the little bin, where the ice falls into!


And, last but not least, the yummy ice cubes it makes!

No comments: