Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CBS Bonfire!

Last night, I headed out to Walburg, for a bonfire with my Bible Study group. Kathleen didn't get to come because she had her first night of Drivers Ed! She made it through the first day with no problems!

I had such a great time. It was the perfect night for a bonfire. Cool enough for the fire to warm you up! I really enjoyed being back in the country again! It was so peaceful out there. When you live in the city, you just can see the stars as well. It was so nice to just hear the crickets and the fire burning. So nice!

I have SO loved my Leaders this year. Casey and Amanda are so fun! It is just me and Grace in the group this year, but it's really worked out well. I think that our friendship has grown by our group being smaller. It is neat to watch how close our group has gotten!

Here is a picture from last night!

(left to right: Casey, Grace, Me, Amanda)



Thanks Miss Julie for having us! It was such a fun time!

No comments: