Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday... Already?

I don't know if it is just me, but it seems that time is moving faster than I can blink.

How is it that it is already the 7th of DECEMBER? Insane. It doesn't seem that 2009 has been as long as the other years! haha.

Oh well. Christmas will be here before too long!

Tonight, we are having a Christmas party for teen CBS.
CBS has been such a blessing in my life. And now we get to bless others! I am excited about what we are going to do this year for our Christmas ''party''
We are going to go shopping for a few charities. It is so neat to give back to people who actually need something. It is great to have a party just with our little group, but it is so neat to truly give back. Since that is the reason for the season! I think it will be a fun time!

No comments: