Saturday, June 12, 2010

Good bye Camera

After being dropped (on accident) while it was in Malaysia, my camera has never recovered. I kept it this long, only because I wanted to have it on display on my memory table at graduation.
I finally ordered a new camera, just the newest model of my old camera. I received it last Saturday, turned it on, charged the battery and the next morning it froze. Like black screen, the lens was stuck out and it wouldn't turn on. So we sent it back, and now I'm waiting for a new one to arrive. But they have to receive the one I sent back first, so it could take up to two weeks. I hope I can get it in time for San Francisco. I need to order new batteries (rechargeable) too, for this camera that I don't have yet. Whew! Did you get all that?

So, dear old camera: You have been very good to me. I took you to Israel and you took 2,700 pictures over there. And hundreds maybe thousands more too in your 2.5 year life. The end.

No comments: