Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lazy

Today, I am being lazy. Not by my choice, but because I feel icky.

Ever since I have been at school (last Wednesday) I have gone to bed with a sore throat and woken up with one too.  I'm also congested and just feel tired a lot.  I have heard there is a virus going around and it just takes time to pass, so I am popping the vitamin c.

I woke up in time to get ready for church, but my whole body ached and I just didn't feel like I could get ready in time!  I must have fallen back asleep because next thing I know, it's 12:15. Crazy. I must not be feeling well, because I don't sleep that late otherwise. ever.

Today is one of those days I wish I had a tv in my room- just for some mindless noise or something. OH well, I am going to drink a lot and keep taking benedryl today.

I am SO beyond thankful that there aren't classes tomorrow (because I would have had 4)

My sweet sister should be done with the 30 hour famine soon. I've been praying for her (and the others) I hope they had a great experience and weren't too hungry. When I participated in it, I realized it really is an eye opening experience. We take so much for granted when so many have nothing. You did great K, go get some coffee to knock out that headache! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it!!!! I'm done! AND I got a Zebra Mocha from Dazzle on my way home :-)
I hope you feel lots better soon!!
Love you,
K

Beth said...

Praying all the rest you get today helps you feel better soon. Get some juice, make a quesidilla and grab some ice after taking Jenn to work. Love you