Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday

I woke up today, thinking that I have been back at SNU for weeks... It hasn't even been a full week yet. Sigh. I have finally been at all of my classes. I am starting to believe my advisor when she said that I wouldn't see daylight this semester. Thank you for the encouraging words advisor.

Today's chapel was just what I needed to hear.  God baffles me.  I woke up this morning not feeling so good in any aspect. I talked to my mom and felt much better.  I so appreciate that my mom and dad too take time to listen to me and give me a pep talk when I need it- which seems to be often.  I seriously do have amazing parents.  My sister is pretty fantastic too!  FAK always makes me laugh so that helps a lot too.

I am off to an afternoon of homework, after taking Jen to work in a few minutes.

Have a wonderful afternoon!