Monday, May 18, 2009

Fresh Air, Sonic and SOS

I have had a great and productive day today! Andddd I have pictures to share :)

I started out bright at early this morning... Here is my set up..School, school, school... Getting lots done though!!



Then, we opened the windows... It was been since Feburary since we could open them.. It has been in the mid to high 90's since then! So it is nice to have some fresh air! I think Grace is enjoying it too.



Thennnn, of course, we had to make a trip to Sonic! Happy Hour time!! Did you know they are getting one in GB? That will make three in WI that I know of!! Pretty cool huh?!?!





So, I am working on more school work! Whoo hoo!!

Here is another cute picture of Gracie!! She is very studious too... She loves Spanish!



Samantha made this for me a longggg time ago... I never really got around to hanging it up in Pulaski, but finally this weekend, we hung it up in the purple room! I think it goes perfectly!




What do you think?!?

No comments: