Friday, May 22, 2009

Geometry

I should have done this school year differently. Because. Right. Now. I. am. having. a. panic. attack. whewwwwwwwww.

So, with working and such, Geometry just got, ahem, pushed to the back burner...



If I do at least 6 lessons every day for the rest of the year, haha I can be done by the middle of June. You may say, well that's great Jenna... yeah. not so much. You take over Chemistry then.

It's fine. I am home schooled. Who cares if I have to do school every day. I had a summer vacation last year! haha.

I am sure I will get it done. When I am ninety years old

1 comment:

Beth said...

You are sooooo funny. Remember, one little step at a time. I KNOW when I was in 11th grade, I couldn't have worked as much as you did this past year and made it through with A's like you have.