Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So, I had a sorta had one of those days. If you know me, you know that I am a prefectionist. Everything has its place in my room. I am a neat freak. So, to relieve some stress, I decided to make some cards. It was so fun... I hadn't done that in a long time. I also finished a dishcloth that I had been working on ;-) Almost done with school too.. Here are some pictures of today. My scrapbook room is a mess. I don't ever leave it that way. But, tonight, It is fine. I will clean it up tomorrow :-) (we have an extra room upstairs. A bathroom seperates my room and the ''purple'' room.

Here is the dishcloth I finished. I have really finished alot of them, and I have done alot more patterns too, but it was the fact that I actually had the time to finish it!



Here are the scrapbook room pics. It is alot cuter when it is picked up, but it feels sorta good to leave it messy.






AND, I made super cute cards, but I only took a picture of one of them, so i will come back and post it, after the person gets it :-)

No comments: