Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sorry.

I haven't abandoned my blog. Just been a little busy, that's all!

I've fallen a little behind in Math... so, just trying to catch up in that, and Bible reading, and laundry, and cleaning, and college searching. You know.

Speaking of the dreaded 'C' word... I am heading up to SNU (Southern Nazarene University) tomorrow for a campus visit. (So FAK, you can stop worrying that I am going to do nothing with my life! haha. Just kidding.) I can't believe that I am going to graduate in 2010.. and it is already 2010! Feels like I was just saying (8 yrs ago) that 2010 is soooo farrr awayyyy - Highschool flew by so fast!

I have mucho school to do, so i need to run!

1 comment:

Karen's Kitchen said...

i am not worrying.....luv u and know u will find the right school even if i want u close to me!