Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Night time prayers

Tonight while tucking Dylan in to bed, his prayer was this:

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for mommy, daddy and my sisters. Thanks for Pei Wei and baths, and for the water day at school. Thanks for letting Ms. Jenna come play with us and for her beautiful shirt. I pray that you help her find a fun date to go on so she can wear her pretty shirt. Amen

After he was finished, I asked him what was up with the whole date/shirt thing. He responded with : "Mommy always wears pretty shirts on her dates with daddy, you have a pretty shirt so you need to go on a date"

Cutest. Thing. Ever. I had to nicely explain to him that there were no dates to go on, or boys to go with. He told me that he would take me to dinner if I wore a pretty shirt. Priceless.

Love that boy.

3 comments:

Beth said...

too sweet. When your dad and I LET you go on dates, remember to wear a pretty shirt! :-)

Kylee said...

what a cutie! Kids say the funniest things!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.