Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

There are two very important women in my life... I firmly believe that I wouldn't be who I am today without them. I love you both so much.


Momma: I love your laugh. I love how you have such joy in life. And I love how you are silly with us. I love that you are firm in what you believe. I love how you know exactly what to say when I need to hear it most. I love that you love God. And you brought Kathleen and me up to be such strong girls. It's the sweetest thing how you always put other people before yourself. And I love how you love us and how you and daddy are so in love. I love your smile. I love that you always take time for me, when I just need to talk. I love you Momma!


Karen: I love you. You are seriously like my mother, in a good way! I love that you love to spend time with me and Kathleen. I love how you take time every day to talk to us on the phone. I don't think you really can know how much it brightens my day. It makes it feel like there really isn't 1304542 miles in between us. I love that. I love how we laugh until we cry. And how we can sing the dolphins into shore. I love that you take time off of work to come spend time with us. I love that you are such a role model in my life. You are the best. I love you.

Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for being my Mom and FAK. God has really blessed me with you...

2 comments:

Karen's Kitchen said...

Thanks Jenna for the nice comments. I love you and Kathleen to pieces..........You are the best nondaughters I could ever want.....Luv u FAK

Beth said...

You are too sweet. I love being your mom. So thankful that I have been able to stay and home and spend much time with you and your sister!