Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekends

Today is the first Saturday that I am not spending with my parents.  I'm not going to lie.  It is pretty difficult.  I really really miss them.
I am thankful that I'm only 6 hours away, but it still is a really long time.
I know this is part of growing up. But I do not like it.
I have officially been at SNU for a week.
I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to attend a christian college and even college in general. It's just a lot harder to be away from my family than I thought it would be.
I am going to do some homework now. Fun stuff.

3 comments:

Karen's Kitchen said...

It will get better! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! But I get to see you in 34 days! :)
Hang in there, Favorite FASJ!

Beth said...

go to Borders and buy a book to read or watch a movie or do something fun. We miss you too--it is quiet at our house! Go ahead and get your history done early if you have time. Oh yeah, get Sonic....that makes everything better.
Love you