Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Battle for God....

If anyone is thinking about reading the book "A Battle for God" by Karen Armstrong, take my word that it is NOT worth the read. There may be a good point somewhere in these 500 pages, but it isn't a book that I would choose to read for fun. 300 pages left to go- ugh. Good thing I can google every other word! Only takes 4 times as long as normal to read the book. Sigh.


However, I did finish this book. It is over with. No longer having to be seen by me again!  I had/have an essay over 300 pages due by next Friday- but 7 pages later, It is complete and turned in online.  I am DONE with it.  Since it is due on good Friday, I wanted to have it finished and submitted before I went home next week.  My friend Shelby and I sat down and worked on it last night, edited it this morning and I turned mine in! It is SUCH a relief to be done with it. 

Another thing crossed off my to-do list!

1 comment:

Beth said...

slow and steady. Glad you are done with this one. I really hate it when I don't understand what I am reading. Only 1 week until you come home.