Thursday, August 11, 2011

11 days

11 days until I head back to school. Wow! Where did the summer go?

I am so thankful for summers. I needed a break from Oklahoma, and I feel like I can now go back refreshed....for a while :-)

This summer has been busy, and I haven't been able to update my blog as much as I wanted to. I ended up working a lot more than I expected, but in hindsight, it was such a blessing, we moved, went to Wisconsin and a few other things happened!

I need to pack up for school soon! It is crazy to think I will be a sophomore! I am praying for a better year, and I think it will go well. I am looking up recipes that I can cook in my dorm so hopefully I don't have to eat icky cafeteria food for every meal!

I am working on laundry today as well as trying to figure out what I need to get for this year. I have a party to go to in a few hours and my stomach is growling! haha.

I hear the washer beeping so that's my cue to go!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: