Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello, Weekend!

It is really nice being done by the 12 on the weekends! I think i'll really like my Interviewing Techniques class. The professor seems really cold-ish, but she's been teaching for like 32 years and I feel like she just comes across that way to try to earn respect. We had a nice little chat and the class seems like it will be really fun, but also pretty easy.

I have some reading to do over the weekend, a quiz to study for, and a essay to write. I hope to sleep for a while too. haha. I'm so tired! I should go shopping and get a few things. I was going to make mashed potatoes but I don't have butter or milk, so that's a problem. I was thinking about making my favorite rice, but I don't have butter. Sigh. I just don't have the motivation to go pick up some things!

Well, have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the HOT weather!

3 comments:

Joseph W said...

Cloddish? Is that a new southern word or is my vocabulary worse than I thought it was? haha.

Jenna Johnson said...

that would be the auto correct on a Mac. hahahaha.. oops. I changed it :-)

Joseph W said...

Oh. hahaha. Cause the word actually fits there. (Once I looked it up.) That's really funny.