Saturday, February 9, 2013

Altar Ego

Kathleen and I went to church tonight. We go to LifeChurch.Tv here in Bethany, OK. We both really feel that it is "the" church for us right now and we get a lot out of it each week. Our pastor, Craig Groeschel, has written quite a few books. However, this one-- Altar Ego-- is his newest. He also just started a 4 week sermon series on it.  

If you're interested in watching the first part of this new series my church is doing, click here. You won't be disappointed! If you're anything like me, you sometimes struggle with feeling "not good enough." The truth is that you are who GOD says you are...and that is enough.

Week two's message, next week, is on "our need for control" which hello, convicted much already? I am excited to see what the message is about, but honestly being in control is something that I have struggled with a lot in my walk with Christ. Regardless of how many times I do step back and let God lead me, I still struggle with wanting to be in control of situations... I know, will I ever learn? Anyways,  I think it'll be one of those sermons that I will dread, yet desperately need.  

No comments: