Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Update on "The Blizzard"

First of all, I want to say....


Oh, what was that? You see rain instead of snow? ...me too. 

Last night, my suitemates and I saw the snow blowing outside our window and we began praying for lots and lots to fall. My roommate and I were restless last night just awaiting the text from the school that classes would be cancelled. I tried not to get too hopeful, but honestly the news had been predicting 8-16 inches for where we were so we were pretty excited!

But the text never came, sigh. 

When I was walking to my 8 AM class, this was the remnants of the "blizzard" 








At 9:45 here is the view outside my window! 


Happy Tuesday, friends!




1 comment:

Karen's Kitchen said...

come home to wisconsin and you can experience 12 inches of snow! LOVE FAK