Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh my goodness!

So, I sorta know I am different.

ok. So, I am weird. I know..

ANYWAYS

I like the Ped-egg.... I don't know. I just think it is fascinating that there is a way to scrape off all of your dead skin cells.

Anywayyys.

I still do like the ped-egg, BUT, tonight, I discovered this.

Avon Foot Works. Double Action Sloughing Cream... Basically I am posting this for cough, Karen... errrm.

But, you ALL should seriously look into this cream. Just put it on your caluses or rough skin (like on your heels) on your feet, let it sit for 1 minute, and massage it in or wash it off. Instant results. Not even kidding! It seriously made my night!

It is the little things, yes indeed!

2 comments:

Karen's Kitchen said...

you know i need a case of that! will have to look into finding it....

Beth said...

I guess it IS just the little things in life, isn't it? Seriously though, this is great stuff. I think we should order a case of it.