Monday, August 3, 2009

One of those crazy filler-outer-things.

I caved, and filled this out. Leave me a comment with yours!

===============================

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:30

2. How do you like your steak?
medium well

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
17 again

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Survivor, American Idol...

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
On a piece of land out in the country somewhere

6. What did you have for breakfast?
I didn't today

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexcian for sure

8. What foods do you dislike?
Most seafood.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Chuys:-)

10. Favorite dressing?
Anything Kathleen makes up! So yummy

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Toyota 4Runner!

12. What are your favorite clothes?
comfy.. an old t-shirt and shorts. or PJs

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
more of the western states.. WY, UT, Montanna, ya know

14. Do you see the cup as half empty, or half full.
Well, I try to look at the positive side most of the time

15. Where would you want to retire?
that's a long time away! Probably out in the country some where. Near my family

16. Favorite time of day?
Evenings with my family. or right before bed, when we all go to my parents room and just chat!

17. Where were you born?
Racine, Wisconsin

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I really don't watch many sports. I do love when the olympics come on to watch swimming and gymnastics. ohhh, and ice skating when it is on too.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
no idea

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
no clue

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Kathleen or Betsy

22. Bird watcher?
not really.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I love sleep. I used to stay up really late, but now i try to go to bed early, and sleep. haha. for sure NOT a morning person though

24. Pets?
Dog-Gracie
Cat - Patches

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
Hopefully my grandparents found a house to rent down here. and I took a shower.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
a teacher

27. What is your best childhood memory?
I am still a child :-) I do have to say any time with my family. I really really really enjoyed when we built our house. Such a fun time together

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog, but the cat is growing on me more.

29. Are you married?
yes. I got married last week. His name is Joe. ha.
No. single. for a longggg time. thank you.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
YES. and you should too. ok?

31. Been in a car accident?
yes.

32. Any pet peeves?
snotty people, judgmental people...

33. Favorite pizza topping?
not too picky. i can pick it off.

34. Favorite Flower?
Bluebonnets

35. Favorite ice cream?
Java Chip, Mint Choc Chip, or cookie dough

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Subway?! or Panda

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Drivers test? What's that? I never had to take one.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Twitter

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Well, you see. I am on this Dave Ramsey plan. Cash is King, Debt is dumb... So. Use cash. ;-)
If you don't have the money, ummm don't buy it. DUH
(seriously, it's pretty smart. Check it out)

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
not really.

41. Like your job?
Yep!

42. Broccoli?
Mhmm

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Anything with my family. This past July was really great though! So much fun

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Mom, Daddy, Kathleen, Gramma and Grampa

45. What are you listening to right now?
The tv playing Jon and Kate. I am trying to decide if I will watch the new one at 8 or not

46. What is your favorite color?
Purple, pretty much and any bright color

47. How many tattoos do you have?
none, ever.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
No clue

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
7:33 p.m.

50. Coffee drinker?
Oh yes!


And because feet are always everywhere.... here is a picture.

No comments: