Friday, August 21, 2009

Ummmm...?

So, my family went home yesterday.

Yesterday was Kathleen's birthday. We watched movies, and went to Sonic.

Today, I have to babysit and I was up way too early.

I am tired.

My room is a mess.

I don't know why either. Because, I never have my room messy.

At least never THIS long.

like 2 weeks long

It is too hot outside to do anything but swim.

My aunt said last night, that it was 60 degrees.

I don't know the last time I saw that number.

I would really like too.

We have had 62 days this SUMMER over 100 degrees.

We broke a record for the hottest summer in like 10 years or something.

I think in 7 days, It will be the hottest year... oh who knows.

I don't watch the news anyways.

It's HOT.

I should stop complaining now, and you know.

Clean my room. or something.

No comments: