Wednesday, October 13, 2010

He is with You

Isaiah 41:10

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


This verse has been such an encouragement to me. There are some mornings that I wake up with literally no strength. I don't feel like I can get through a day of classes, or get back up the 100 stairs to my room. As simple as that illustration may be, this verse applies. When we feel like we can't go on, the Lord is right there by our side, holding us up, and guiding us. When I worry about the 3 tests that I have this week, and the paper that is due that I am not even close to starting, God is with me. Knowing this, makes me persevere and allows me to go through my day with strength and peace.


I love Mandisa's music and I love this song. I think it ties in perfectly with this verse!

No comments: