Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November already?

Whoa! When did that happen? Now we are already 3 days into the month.

I have officially finished up my teacher observation. It feels good to know that is out of the way now. I did really enjoy it!

I have had a rough week or two. I haven't been sleeping well and I run into doors a lot more than I should. It's been crazy.  My aunt and uncle sent me chocolate covered strawberries though! It was such a nice surprise to receive them yesterday! They came at a great time!

I have 20 days until I can go home. I am pretty excited, not going to lie! I have a countdown already started! I need a break. I'm ready for this semester to be done. I think we only have 6 weeks left! I can do this, I can do this, I CAN do this! haha...

I am off to Comp class!

3 comments:

Betsy Thibaudeau said...

Yes you can! :)
Love you!
Hope this week gets better.

Beth said...

I Love that you WANT to come home and see us---or at least see Gracie and your own bed! :-) Let the countdown continue. Praying for a better week for you.

Kacie said...

I found your blog (through MckMama's community, I think?) and can really relate to you! I am likewise in my first semester studying Elementary Ed at Texas A&M. Everything from the lack of good food on campus to wanting to go home to your own room and to see your family is just like me! Maybe we can help each other out sometimes!