Ten Rules For Making Every Day A Great Day
1. Think that good things will happen.
2. Express gratitude to a loved one.
3. Put your gripes away in a box.
4. Be patient with an annoying person.
5. Do something special for yourself.
6. Reach out to someone who needs comfort.
7. Focus deeply on each moment.
8. Learn from a mistake.
9. Thank the Lord for another day with the ones you love and for all the blessings present in your life.
I found this online and adapted it a little. I could go on, but I thought it was good to remember. These last few weeks of school can be trying but that isn't a good reason to not have a great day.