Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One left, just one left!

I've been thinking that today is Wednesday all.day.long.

When I realize that today is only Tuesday, I become a little discouraged.

oh well.

This too shall pass...

In 17 hours, my first semester as a freshman in college will be complete.

In 44 hours, my parents, sister and puppy will be here.

In 59 hours, we will be in the van heading for Wisconsin.

Why yes, I am counting down the hours!

I have to say, since I have started to pack up my room (it's almost done) room 509 looks like a prison cell. And it echos.

I am excited that Friday morning will be my last time ever walking up to the 5th floor of Hatley!

Needless to say, I am ready for break!

1 comment:

Beth said...

So happy your first semester at SNU has been quite successful. We are so proud of you(are you tired of hearing that yet???) Get through tomorrow and we will see you on Thursday night...probably not in time to take you out for dinner.....but still.