Saturday, December 25, 2010

~Merry Christmas~

Merry Christmas! I hope your day is full of blessings today.

I woke up feeling very thankful and blessed. We are celebrating Christmas at my grandparents house. My grandpa has a fire in the fireplace each day. Yesterday we watched as the snow fell all day. It was beautiful and so peaceful.

We opened presents last night with our family.  I was so surprised to receive a Cricut Imagine! I played with it for a little bit :D There will be a lot of fun had there! I was spoiled and got many other things too!

We are waiting for Aunt Char, and the Weber families to arrive and celebrate Christmas with them.

It is so nice to be back in the kitchen again. I spent this morning peeling potatoes watching the snow blow out the kitchen window.

I have so much to be thankful for this year.

Merry Christmas and remember that JEsus is the true reason for the season.

No comments: