Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday

Well, hello weekend. You have arrived. 

We did have school today.  The most comical thing to me, is that on Tuesday they canceled school because of the roads... whatever, it was pretty slick.  Class was canceled on Wednesday and Thursday because of extreme conditions and temperatures.  Today, Friday, we had class.  The roads aren't clear, the side walks are definitely not clear and it is snowing off and on all day today! Oklahoma cracks me up!

I usually have 4 classes on Monday, Wednesday Friday.  But today one was canceled so it was nice to only have 3!

Right now, I am back in my dorm, in my pajamas, sitting on the couch.  I'm blogging and going to try to cross some homework off my large to-do list. 

I love having a list.  I like the feeling of crossing off something.  It makes me feel like I conquered some great feat.  Strange, I know.  But, making a list just to cross off, gets me motivated to do the work so I guess that is all that really matters!

Tonight my school is hosting this thing called ''Heart-pal.''  A big deal is made out of guys finding cute ways to ask girls to go to this formal dinner thing with them.  I'll even admit that I really enjoyed witnessing the clever ways that guys asked!  Some of my friends are going, just as a group.  I decided it is not my idea of fun so I chose to opt out and watch a movie in my room instead.  I don't have a dress and I'm not too keen on the lovey-dovey stuff at goes on at these kind of shin-digs. 

I guess we are going to get some more snow this weekend.  I don't mind one bit.  But, the major snowstorm that is supposed to arrive on Wednesday better not hinder me from going home on Friday.  I really want to go home and see my family.  There is a party on Saturday for some friends that are home from China too.  I have been praying that everything is clear on the roads.  But I don't think that Oklahoma is really helping matters seeing that the snow storm came 5 days ago and roads still aren't clear.


I'm going to go and work on some homework for a little bit.  More later!

No comments: