Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend

Is it just me- or does the weekend go by way too fast?  I feel like I have so much to do, and not enough time to do it!

So, I sat back and make some sweet tea.  I drank so much of it.  With lots of ice and lemon.... It felt like spring was here.  I did wish I was on the beach instead of in Oklahoma!

 This weekend- I camped out here for a while.

I sat on my roommate's futon attempting to get some work done.  haha.... I have a to-do list (to accomplish before spring break) a mile and a half long and I'm totally lacking motivation to do it. 

As you can see, I drank more sweet tea :)

Over all, it was a good weekend. I'm just not sure if I'm ready for another week.  I guess that means I am closer to Spring Break and I am so ready for that. 

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

1 comment:

FAK said...

Weekend goes by way too quickly!