Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Newest thing.

Is is too late for New Year's Resolutions?

because if it is-

oops.

along with continuing to read my Bible daily, I have been going to the track 2-3 times a week. But I have found this website and have been doing these things in my room.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=629

I only do them when my roommate has gone to work, because i KNOW I look ridiculous while doing sit ups.

I know I am by no means skinny, and I am pretty sure that I will never be, but I have been able to feel better about myself when I actually am active.

Also, I saw some pictures of me and I am not pleased with the triple chin thing- but that's besides the point.

I can tell that the few times I jog around the track is not only making me feel accomplished, but it adds a better outlook to my day.

Hey, and I am starting not to care too much what people think about me running around huffing and puffing-

is it illegal to wear my spanks while working out?


I feel like I'm getting pretty good at the whole running thing.

You never know, maybe I'll run a marathon one day.
OK. I'll try not to get too carried away.

But anyways, basically I'm doing this just to feel better about myself.

and loose the triple chins.

1 comment:

Karen's Kitchen said...

take your pepper spray if you are out at the track! Where is the track? Good for you for doing yoru newest thing.........FAK