Monday, January 30, 2012

Insomnia

It's the worst. Really. It's 12:30 in the morning and I'm exhausted. Yet...I can't sleep. To me, that's the most frustrating thing ever. My seriously too tired to get anything productive accomplished but I lay in bed and my mind won't shut off for me to rest. I feel tired all the time too, which I wouldn't if I could just sleep. My roommate is blessed with the ability to lay down and fall asleep within seconds. I'm kinda jealous. I am going to have such a hard time getting up in just a few short hours....sigh. Such is life I guess.

I have had such an awful headache all day long. Excederin migraine worked for a couple of hours but it must have worn off now. Very obnoxious! I'm praying I can fall asleep soon and wake up refreshed for once.

Have a great week! It's February this week. Are you ready?

No comments: