Yep, pretty much. I am sure that I am no fun to be around. I have said it before, I am overwhelmed. Pretty sure you are SICK of hearing it.
I am crabby.
I think that tomorrow, I will stay in my room and work on Geometry. I want so bad to be done with this.
Every little check on the calendar is one step closer. It just stinks because no matter how hard I work on it, I just can't get ahead.
A few other reasons why Jenna might be crabby...
1. Her bathroom is very icky. It needs to be cleaned. two days ago...
2. It is hot here. Hot weather, this hot of weather, does not agree with Jenna.
3. Jenna thinks she tries too hard. That she sets WAY too high of standards for what is not humanly possible. This makes her crabby, and those around her too.
4. Jenna is tired.
5. Jenna doesn't really like mornings one bit. So she tries to work on school later at night (more of a night owl, that Jenna) and then sleep in a bit later in the morning. Not too bad, right? But NO, every morning, Jenna is up at 7. (or before) She doesn't even set her alarm. She just wakes up and starts on school. Bright and early.
6. Jenna should stop complaining right now, and remember that she is blessed FAR beyond what she deserves. Jenna should not treat those around her the way she has been.
In closing, one of Jenna's favorite quotes.
''We'll get it later, yeah, yeah... we'll get it tomorrow.
*****- Please keep in mind. Jenna does not have facial hair.