Saturday, June 6, 2009

Seriously??!

Where has the time gone? I cannot believe that it is June 6th already! I mean, where did May go? Anyone?... I guess it is a good thing, in some ways, becasue the sooner that June is done, the sooner that Geometry is finished :) I have been working hard this week, I took 4 tests in 6 days! Pretty intense I tell ya! If I keep it up, all should be set for June 30th. (Maybe I can even get a day ahead to be done on the 29th :@)

My grandparents are coming here on Thursday. I think they are here for 6 days. It has been a long time since we have seen them! Christmas! Yes? I can't honestly remember.

Today, we went to the subdivision pool so that was pretty fun to just get away and relax for a bit. It was 98 degrees here today, so we needed to cool off, plus, I am getting a nice tan!

Back to geometry

No comments: