Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday and Geometry Of Course...

So, I'd say it is time for some ''real'' pictures. Like, not just ones that I finbd online that fits with what I am rambling about.

We were sitting in HEB's parking lot the other day, and Kathleen and I could not help laughing until we cried giggling at this funny uh, person.

It isn't very good, becasue we didn't want the guy to see the flash and look at us. But anyways, that made my night.

I have been playing around on this scrapbooking program I have, here is a cute little page I made.



So, I guess that is all for now.

My dad ordered a DSLR camera this past week. I am so excited for it to get here!

2 comments:

Karen's Kitchen said...

u are a silly girl. I like the picture of the cutie pie!

Jenna Johnson said...

pretty cool huh?!