Monday, November 9, 2009

little notes

dear time,
please slow down.

dear parents,
please continue to be patient with me.

dear sister,
thank you for being the best. you're my favorite.

dear nights,
please last longer.

dear future,
must you be here so soon?

dear stress,
please stay away. you make me crabby.

dear worry,
you are nothing but trouble to me.

dear hard drive,
please don't just die on me yet.

dear FAK,
I miss you.

dear excel spread sheet,
why in the world must you be so frustrating?

dear november,
how can you already be almost over?

dear year 18 of my life,
please be a good one. and don't go by so fast, ok? I'm not ready for it just yet.

dear cold weather,
please get here soon.

dear momma,
thank you for being you. I couldn't ask for a better mom. I appreciate you taking the time to listen to me, and for spending time with me, when I don't always have the words to say.

dear daddy,
I am so glad that you are my dad. you're the best ever. thanks for, you know, dealing with me so well. I'll try to explain myself better.

dear Lord,
thank you for always reminding me to step back and rely on you. hopefully one of these days I will learn that you already have my future planned out. thanks for being there for me to lean back on.

No comments: