Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday

Today, I'm missing my sweet family.
I love that my mom called me this morning and we had a nice chat.
My parents are on a little day-date today and I think its the sweetest thing ever.
My sister is a busy beaver with her baby-sitting jobs.
I am in OK just listening to tornado sirens (which I think went off 3 minutes too long today), doing laundry, watching The Pioneer Woman on Food Network, and doing homework.
I miss weekends with my family the most. I am looking forward to fall break... which is 31.9 days away.... still 4 weeks and a few days.... when I can head home and hang out with my favorite people for a few days.
Until then, homework, homework, homework....
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Beth said...

We miss our Jenna, too. Love when we can get together. Hopefully in less than 2 weeks! Tei Pei here we come!