Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday

I had a wonderful time at home. It was nice to sleep in my bed, shower without shoes, cut my finger, eat some real food, and spend time with my amazing family. Ok. So maybe the cutting my finger thing was an accident and not so fun, but still!

I left home yesterday about 10ish and I was expecting to sit in traffic for a while. Last Labor Day, the normal 6 hour drive back to school took me 11. I made it back to OKC however, in 6 hours! What a surprise.

I already have my next countdown ready to go---for when I can go home. 42.5 days until Fall Break!

I am not in the school mood today. It is a nice day outside, I have a lot of reading to do, quizzes to study for and classes to attend.... chapel too! I better get moving!

There are wild fires all around Texas and OK. My mom said there was a pretty bad one about 7-8 miles from our house last night. There are so many people who are now homeless because their homes were destroyed by the fires. Texas needs rain so badly!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Take your books and study outside somewhere.....the stalker is no longer at SNU, so you don't have to worry about that! :-) Gorgeous morning here, too. Love you