Monday, September 19, 2011

You know

sometimes when your day just isn't so great?

that's today for me.

today, this is my hope.

"And you will seek me and find Me, when you search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

"With Men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

"If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there- and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

Honestly? God amazes me. I opened up my Bible reading for today and these verses were awaiting me. Every day is a learning experience, molding me to be a better person and stronger in my walk with the Lord. I struggle... I question... I worry... I cry.... But with God as my focus, my outlook is better. It's where it needs to be. I need constant reminders, and He's been so faithful in helping me.


today isn't that great.... but it is.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Well said. Keep your eyes on Him. Love you

Anonymous said...

Thanks, J!
You're such a great role model! :)
Love you