Monday, April 27, 2009

BBq's, Sore Throats and Rain.

Yesterday we had a church BBQ. The turnout was really great! I bet we served 300 people! Mr. Ebling planned just enough Brisket! We had Bushs Baked Beans which I doctored up with onions, bacon and PANCAKE SYRUP! YUM. Everyone loved them. We also had the Christian group, Shiloh come to sing. They were really good too!

I have a sore throat. Yay. not so much. I ate a popsicle this morning, and now am drinking some hot tea with lemon. I have to babysit/meet a new family, this afternoon. I haven't ever heard of it taking 3 hours to meet 2 boys, but we will see how this goes. I will be babysitting a 12 hour day for them in May. Pray that my throat feels somewhat better, because it isn't exactly comfortable to talk right now. My sister says I am mad for some reason, but it just hurts!

I woke up at three this morning and boy was it lightning! I have never seen it so bright or so quickly. I drifted back to sleep at 4 or so, not sure if it rained or not.

No comments: