Saturday, April 25, 2009

Little Liesel...

Bless her heart. She is the 11 month old that I am babysitting tonight. I have been here once before to sit for her. She is quite the cutie pie. I have no been able to get any pictures of her though, since she loves to scream and cry. I feel so bad for her since this tiem and last time, she just cried and cried for almost two hours straight.

She wants nothing but her mommy. I can certianly understand the seperation anxiety at this age. The hard thing is that nothing will pacify her. There is no pacy, or favorite book, or toy... Just screaming. :) I did try YouTube lullibies tonight. That seemed to work somewhat. She cried herself to sleep at 7:30 tonight. Therefore, Jenna is getting schoolwork done. Whoo hoo! ;)

I will more than likely be here for 1.5 hours longer, and I am getting sleepy. hmmm...

No comments: