Thursday, April 30, 2009

I miss them

I miss my family, and I miss my friends. We have been in Texas for 2 years now... Can you believe it?

In a few ways, it seems like it's been forever since we have moved here, and lived in the city.... we've just grown accustomed to it.

But in other ways, it seems like we just left. I miss the country. I miss my friends. I miss the house. I miss my family. I miss. i miss. I miss.

I understand that It will now longer be the same.
I understand that I don't like change.
I know everything is changing.
I know it is HARD
I know I don't like it much at all.
I know I miss Betsy, and I wish she was closer and that we could talk and eat lunch together.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

we miss you too! has it really been two years already?

Jenna Johnson said...

yeah it has. It's crazy huh?