Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Government Forum Chapter 5: Check

Jennah and I worked together and finished our forum for government. It was done two days early! Boo yah! Pretty excited that I can sleep tonight and not worry about it, and maybe even nap tomorrow between classes.

Last night I got 3 and a half hours of sleep. Exhausted much? I think so!

Already have my homework done for Bib Lit tomorrow (did it two days ago) and I have my Comp sheet printed out... no homework for speech. So, pretty much I can nap between classes not feeling guilty.

Found out that my test that I thought was on Thursday was moved to next Tuesday-Sweet!

Teacher observation went well, I really enjoyed it.  I think it will be great for me to be ''in'' the classroom and this teacher wants me to interact with the students! I will go each Tuesday morning until I get 12 hours of observation in!

I think I need to go to bed. Sweet dreams!

I see my family in 2.5 days! SO excited :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

It is a great feeling to be caught up or ahead, isn't it? Naps are great, too! Feel better soon. 2 sleeping times until I see you!